ooh work. you take away all my free time and yet i love you so.
i haven’t been able to “blog” very much lately, but my month of may was a good one. the weather in iowa is absolutely beautiful and a lot of the month was spent hanging out with good family and friends. here are some good things.
- i spent the first few days of the month of may in belgium with the most handsome man i know. oh, and evan was there with me as well. 😉
- the avengers came out. let’s see… iron man, thor, and hulk… yum.
- ^ and then i saw it again the next day.
- went to the farmer’s market and got my first papusa of the year. also yum.
- a group of us went out to north carolina for our good friend erin and sam’s wedding. it was southern, beautiful, and besides being alcohol-free, absolutely perfect. 😉
- sand volleyball began. and we have continued our streak from last year….our losing streak, that is.
- it was my daddio’s birthday.