places i’ve visited :
In the USA (for extended periods of time, not just drove through):
19/50 states. Pathetic.
- California: Napa Valley, San Francisco, Los Angeles (2008), San Diego (2010).
- Colorado: Denver, Colorado Springs (2007).
- Florida: Orlando. Multiple times. Always on family vacation.
- Georgia: Atlanta. (2011)
- Illinois: Chicago, bunch of smaller towns, bunch of smaller times. (Neighboring state, doesn’t really count)
- Iowa: Home sweet home.
- Kansas: It’s sad, I can’t even remember….
- Kentucky: Louisville. (Sometime between 1996-1999)
- Maryland: Sort of…. went to visit Washington D.C., stayed in Maryland (2009)
- Minnesota: Twin Cities, Brainerd, small towns (Also neighboring state)
- Missouri: Branson, St. Louis (family lives here)
- Nebraska: Omaha, Lincoln, rural everywhere (it’s basically the same as Iowa we should just combine states)
- New Jersey: I wish I hadn’t. Damn Newark. 🙂
- New York: New York, the city so nice they named it twice (2005 & 2009)
- North Carolina: Chapel Hill, Raleigh (2009)
- Oklahoma: It escapes me
- Tennessee: Memphis & Nashville (2011)
- Washington: Seattle (2010)
- Wisconsin: Madison (all the time), Milwaukee (2009)
on the horizon:
- Italy (if only I could… just one… more… time)